Monday, August 30, 2010

I see you. You see me.

You know how people always say, "I don't know what happened, something just went wrong"? Has it ever occurred to us that we're the only ones who didn't know what went wrong, and the party did know, all along? All along. Once people move on in life, there's just the excuse to say "oh, we drifted apart". Make it simple as that.

I've never felt your pain in the past, now I do. Every single burning inch of it. So everybody gets sick of ranting. I hate myself for ranting everyday on this blog. Will I ever have the right to be feeling this way? What keeps you going, what changed? It makes me wonder. I am everybody's past, and nowhere near the finishing line.

All my life, I was never able to really communicate with others. Never. I was either the one who didn't understand, or the one people didn't understand. Talking to myself all along.



Salyu - Ai no Jikken


Salyu - Glide

Been a long time since I've listened to them... lily chou-chou craze and all the jap dramas + studio ghibli feels so long ago.

No comments: